“We are thrilled for the Rolling Stones to partner with V-MODA and Roland in this category as their world-renowned premium product aligns with the world’s most recognized rock and roll band,” says Frank Bartolotta, senior vice president, strategic brand partnerships and licensing, at Bravado.
Yoshi Shibata, general manager, Roland, V-MODA division, added, “Customization options and impeccable sound quality set V-MODA apart from other headphones, and the Rolling Stones are in a league of their own as music and style icons. Bringing these three new designs to our V-MODA catalog gives fans of the band and brand retro yet stylish headphone choices with no compromise on quality.”
“As Roland celebrates 50 years of making world-first electronic musical instruments this year, and the Rolling Stones celebrate their 60th anniversary, the teams at Roland and V-MODA are grateful for the opportunity to showcase iconic design elements at the center of the Rolling Stone’s identity within our award-winning V-MODA product lineup, added Tony Price, CEO of Roland U.S.
Crossfade 2 Wireless Features
● V-MODA award-winning signature sound (45+ Editors’ Choice Awards) both in wireless mode via Bluetooth technology and wired mode for pure analog and zero latency essential for gamers and DJs
● Lithium-ion battery provides 12+ hours of continuous music, entertainment, and calls. Recharge it to 100% in 100 minutes thanks to the included elegant V-Micro USB cable; unlimited hours of music in analog wired mode
● Dual-diaphragm 50mm drivers and hi-resolution CCAW Japanese coil for Hi-Res Audio certification (JAS) when cabled Built-in hidden microphone specially tuned and optimized for phone calls and voice assistants
● Bigger memory foam cushions and sturdy yet flexible metal-core headband provide comfort for extended listening sessions and natural noise isolation
● CliqFold hinge for ultimate convenience and to fold headphones into impossibly small exoskeleton case on-the-go
The Crossfade 2 Wireless, Rolling Stones Edition feature 50mm dual-diaphragm drivers that provide a clean, deep bass, vivid mids and a wide 3D soundstage for a seamless listening experience. These headphones are certified by the Japan Audio Society (JAS) to Hi-Res Audio standard in wired mode and are built to travel, boasting 12+ hours of wireless playback on a single charge. They also fold down to fit into their hard-shell travel case, which includes storage room for charging and audio cables on-the-go. The ability to pair with two sources at one time is another practical feature—like a smartphone and smartwatch while working out—making it easier to be wholly connected to devices without having to sacrifice one or the other.
Availability & Pricing
The V-MODA Crossfade 2 Wireless, Rolling Stones Edition Matte Black headphones will be available in January 2022 in three design variations, “Classic Licks,” “No Filter,” and “Tattoo You” for $279.99 at V-MODA.com, Amazon, and select authorized Roland and V-MODA retailers.
Discover V-MODA world via Crossfade 2 Wireless, Rolling Stones Edition and experience unrivaled Six-Star customer support and 1-Year Premier Warranty.
Learn more about V-moda at https://www.v-moda.com/