Lord & Taylor hosted an extremely successful “Fashion’s Night Out” event at its Fifth Avenue flagship September 6, 2012, with thousands of shoppers making their way to the store in five hours.
The iconic retailer celebrated the evening with many personal appearances, events, activities and entertainment throughout the store, including:
· Kim Kardashian met with customers and signed her True Reflection fragrance bottle
· Both past and present Project Runway designers met with customers to celebrate the show’s 10th anniversary season, appearances included Chris March, Nick Verreos, Uli Herzner, Mondo Guerra, Korto Momolu, Bert Keeter, Jay McCarroll, Gardana Gelhausen and Seth Aaron Henderson
· Kristi Yamaguchi, Olympic Gold Medalist, was on hand to sign autographs while launching her Tsu.Ya activewear line
· Max Azria and Lubov Azria, Chairman/CEO and Chief Creative Officer of BCBGMAXAZRIA, snapped photos with customers
· Joyce Azria, Creative Director of BCBGeneration, assisted customers in creating their own affirmation bracelet, complimentary with any BCBGeneration purchase, and joined blogger Anh Sundstrom of 9to5Chic as she styled customers for the launch of Manoukian
· Jill Zarin held a preview of her newly launched jewelry collection while autographing photos and meeting with customers
By the way, you can learn more about Kim Kardashian at the fashion celebrity section on Apparel Search.
Learn more about Max Azria on Plus Dragon.