Medium Hobo Bag, Red Claret
Buttery lambskin lends this Burberry hobo a pliable shape that’s manipulated by the belt accent, giving the bag an equestrian feel and sartorially sound look.
- Lambskin with topstitched leather trim and golden hardware.
- Flat shoulder straps; 8″ drop.
- Double belt detail gathers open top; snap-button center.
- Burberry-etched metal plate at center base.
- Interior, one zip pocket and two open pockets; tonal nylon lining.
- Metal feet protects bottom of bag.
- 18″H x 12″W x 5″D; weighs approx. 2lb. 3oz.
- Made in Italy.
About Burberry: In 1865, tailor’s apprentice Thomas Burberry founded the British firm Burberry with a collection of outerwear. The house’s most famous creation, the trench coat, was created for soldiers fighting in the WWI trenches. Fast forward 150 years, and today the brand is known for classically chic ready-to-wear, fragrances, timepieces, children’s clothes, and more in addition to timeless trench coats. Its iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury.
The bag pictured above is style # NMF13_V146B and currently being sold at Neiman Marcus.
Learn more about Burberry at their website.
You must be logged in to post a comment.