‘Tis the season to strike a pose with holiday dresses perfect for pictures and parties… and to wow your friends, of course! We’ve unearthed the must-have looks for the trendy, playful or style-resistant tween girls out there, which means you can get the inside scoop for the holiday season’s fashionable girl’s dresses. Whatever your style may be – boho chic, classic girly, funky or somewhere in between – our review of show-stopping girl’s dresses for the holidays will help you dream up a glam look you’ll love.
Five holiday girl’s dress trends for tweens:
- Add sparkle: Don’t just leave lighting up the room to the Christmas tree! A baby doll dress with multi-colored sequin embellishments can be just the show-stopping look you want.
- Brighten up with color: Embrace the season’s trendiest colors and rock a bold red girl’s dress to make an unforgettable statement.
- Incorporate shine: This season is all about metallic hues – gold, silver and even charcoal. A metallic gold girl’s party dress looks great with a wide assortment of hair colors and skin tones – a perfect buy for the holidays.
- Add bold accessories: Whether you prefer a chunky necklace, oversized bow or unexpected twist, incorporate your ideal accent piece to take your get-up to the next level. Try a bright turquoise bag and matching shoes to elevate your style.
- Be comfortable: Don’t shy away from your chance to mix some unique flair with a cute, cozy sweater dress that pairs perfectly with leggings. Just the look for a family holiday party!
Before you head out on a shopping frenzy, remember to be true to your style. Whether you love everything neon or can’t leave the house without your favorite striped leggings under your dress, stick with a girl’s holiday dress that you feel good in and your confidence will radiate.