BALTIMORE FASHION WEEK is looking for some good volunteers. Volunteers of Baltimore Fashion Week will work with one of the Executive Producers of this event.
Interested candidates must be able to:
- Work independently with little to no additional direction
- Able to follow directions
- Able to manage under pressure
- Arrive to the tent on time
- Able to read and write English
Positions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Designer Assistant – assist designers with organizing the collection
- Dresser – assist models in getting dressed
- Runway Assistant – responsible for making sure models are dressed properly before going on the runway
- Production Associate – works closely with Executive Producer for backstage
- Guest Greeter – meets guests as they arrive and answers any questions regarding the tent
- Guest Seater – takes guests to assigned seats
- Guest Associate – responsible for checking guests in as they arrive
Interested candidates must be at least 18 years of age.
All interested individuals must send a cover letter and resume to:
Learn more about Baltimore Fashion Week.
Learn more about other Fashion Weeks.